Benchmark Specification Inclusions
- Choice of 900mm or twin 600mm Fisher and Paykel oven and 900mm cooktop and rangehood to kitchen.
- Your choice of six architect designed elevations with the choice to upgrade.*
- GTEK plasterboard SmartWall system, with a Lifetime No Crack Guarantee* (includes one coat of Wattyl Ultra acrylic sealer).
- Your choice of Colorbond, Harmony Villa Concrete and Contemporary Shingles roofing.
- Choice of stylish Laminex/Formica benchtops throughout including scullery where applicable.
- Choice of Alder Classico Chrome or Alder Flex Black or Chrome fittings and fixtures.
- Up to 300x300mm tiling from extensive designer range to bathroom, ensuite, toilets and laundry.
The Workshop 12.5 is an affordable four-bedroom, two-bathroom layout that’s perfect for growing families, with the ability to convert the fourth bedroom to a study if you need an extra room. Features, features, features, just when you think you’ve seen them all, this design starts with the master bedroom at the entrance with its walk in robe and ensuite then you have the generous living/dining area just across from the theatre which is great for entertaining the whole family.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master suite with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Open plan entertaining area with a huge living area
- Study room/additional bedroom
- Home theatre