- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioner throughout
- Raised ceilings to living areas, and alfresco
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel stainless steel oven and cooktop
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel rangehood flumed to external air
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to kitchen
- Dishwasher recess with plumbing and power
- 28c high window glazing and sliding doors to living areas
- Selection of 6 designer elevations
- Choice of flooring - 450x450 tiles, timber laminate, or vinyl plank
- Carpet with underlay to all bedrooms and Home Theatre (if applicable)
- Selection of stylish blinds to windows and sliding doors excluding bath, ensuite and WC
Ready, steady, cook. This home was designed with foodies in mind. It goes without saying that the kitchen is at the heart of the home. In addition to the island breakfast bar and acres of bench space, The Vale has a huge scullery for all your appliances and a separate walk-in pantry. Now, will you be dining inside or outside in the alfresco?
And you can make as much noise as you want while cooking – the home theatre is at the front of the home so you won’t disturb the couch potatoes. This careful separation of space flows through to the bedrooms. The generous master suite is at the rear of the home. The walk-through robe leads to a glamorous ensuite with twin vanities and a walk-in shower room.
The two minor bedrooms are far enough away to ensure your privacy. They share a separate powder room and family-sized bathroom.
- Suits a 12.5 metre frontage
- Master suite with dressing room and double vanity ensuite
- Open plan kitchen with scullery and pantry
- Alfresco adjoining living area
- Home theatre
- Laundry with walk-in linen closet