Benchmark Specification Inclusions
- Choice of 900mm or twin 600mm Fisher and Paykel oven and 900mm cooktop and rangehood to kitchen.
- Your choice of six architect designed elevations with the choice to upgrade.*
- GTEK plasterboard SmartWall system, with a Lifetime No Crack Guarantee* (includes one coat of Wattyl Ultra acrylic sealer).
- Your choice of Colorbond, Harmony Villa Concrete and Contemporary Shingles roofing.
- Choice of stylish Laminex/Formica benchtops throughout including scullery where applicable.
- Choice of Alder Classico Chrome or Alder Flex Black or Chrome fittings and fixtures.
- Up to 300x300mm tiling from extensive designer range to bathroom, ensuite, toilets and laundry.
Capture the essence of easy, laid-back living in The Rotto. The very name evokes the feeling of being on holiday, and that’s how you’ll feel every day. The practical, rear-loaded floorplan provides a focus on relaxed, communal cooking, dining, living and socialising, with quiet spaces set away at the front for peace and seclusion.
- Space-saving side porch entry
- Generous open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two front bedrooms for children or guests
- Family bathroom with bath
- Separate rear garage