- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioner throughout
- Raised ceilings to living areas, and alfresco
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel stainless steel oven and cooktop
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel rangehood flumed to external air
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to kitchen
- Dishwasher recess with plumbing and power
- 28c high window glazing and sliding doors to living areas
- Selection of 6 designer elevations
- Choice of flooring - 450x450 tiles, timber laminate, or vinyl plank
- Carpet with underlay to all bedrooms and Home Theatre (if applicable)
- Selection of stylish blinds to windows and sliding doors excluding bath, ensuite and WC
Check out the Yokine and you’ll see three really distinct zones. The first zone, off the main entry, is devoted to kids and/or guests. Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and a family-sized bathroom are arranged to form a self-contained wing.
The next zone, in the middle of the house, is the open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, with adjoining alfresco. This is the hub of the home, where everyone can come together for meals, a movie, maybe some Connect 4!
Tucked at the back of the home is your zone: a peaceful master suite, huge walk-in robe, and generous ensuite.
The family that plays together but also isn’t all up in each other’s faces constantly stays together!
- Suits blocks with a 15m frontage
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open-plan kitchen with island bench
- Guest bathroom with separate toilet
- Double garage with entry to scullery