- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioner throughout
- Raised ceilings to living areas, and alfresco
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel stainless steel oven and cooktop
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel rangehood flumed to external air
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to kitchen
- Dishwasher recess with plumbing and power
- 28c high window glazing and sliding doors to living areas
- Selection of 6 designer elevations
- Choice of flooring - 450x450 tiles, timber laminate, or vinyl plank
- Carpet with underlay to all bedrooms and Home Theatre (if applicable)
- Selection of stylish blinds to windows and sliding doors excluding bath, ensuite and WC
First impressions count – and The Woodlands screams WOW! The entrance is pure wow, with a dramatic open void up to the second storey. Walk down the main corridor, you pass a big home theatre and the luxury master suite.
Then you come to the heart of the home and it’s all about Perth’s perfect weather. The open-plan area is bounded by walls of windows, filling the kitchen, dining and living area with natural light. A scullery keeps mess out of sight. It’s hard to believe that a home that feels this open sits on a 10 metre-wide block.
Upstairs, are three double-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and a large family-sized bathroom. To top it all off, a third sitting area, study or chill zone – that’s got to be a winner with the kids.
- Double storey design
- Open-plan kitchen with scullery
- Spacious master suite with walk-in dressing room
- Home theatre
- Third sitting area upstairs
- Walk-in linen closet