- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioner throughout
- Raised ceilings to living areas, and alfresco
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel stainless steel oven and cooktop
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel rangehood flumed to external air
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to kitchen
- Dishwasher recess with plumbing and power
- 28c high window glazing and sliding doors to living areas
- Selection of 6 designer elevations
- Choice of flooring - 450x450 tiles, timber laminate, or vinyl plank
- Carpet with underlay to all bedrooms and Home Theatre (if applicable)
- Selection of stylish blinds to windows and sliding doors excluding bath, ensuite and WC
For modern style lots or a subdivided block in the inner suburbs, The Menora is the ideal plan. No space is wasted, and the result is a light and spacious home.
An office off the entry is handy for those who work from home, and when it’s time to relax and entertain, there’s plenty of room in the open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, and adjoining alfresco. There’s even a home theatre to binge the next season of Peaky Blinders!
Private areas are upstairs, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a luxury master suite with big walk-in robe/dressing room and ensuite.
- Double-storey design
- Home office off entry
- Designer kitchen with huge walk-in pantry
- Open-plan dining and living opening to alfresco
- Home theatre
- Luxury upstairs master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite