- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioner throughout
- Raised ceilings to living areas, and alfresco
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel stainless steel oven and cooktop
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel rangehood flumed to external air
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to kitchen
- Dishwasher recess with plumbing and power
- 28c high window glazing and sliding doors to living areas
- Selection of 6 designer elevations
- Choice of flooring - 450x450 tiles, timber laminate, or vinyl plank
- Carpet with underlay to all bedrooms and Home Theatre (if applicable)
- Selection of stylish blinds to windows and sliding doors excluding bath, ensuite and WC
This clever design fits a two-storey 4 bedroom, 2-bathroom home onto the narrowest of cottage blocks.
We reckon The Eden is a bit like Dr. Who’s ‘Tardis’ when you walk in – the kitchen, dining and living areas flow into each other and the clear line of sight from entry to alfresco just makes everything feel open.
Even though the home sits on a 6-meter wide block, it still has really well-defined zones. The master suite is downstairs, well away from the three upstairs bedrooms and the kids or guests even have their own undercover balcony.
- Suits cottage blocks with a 6m frontage
- Downstairs master suite with walk-in robe
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- Open-plan kitchen with island bench
- Undercover alfresco
- Rear access double garage