- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioner throughout
- Raised ceilings to living areas, and alfresco
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel stainless steel oven and cooktop
- Premium 900mm Fisher and Paykel rangehood flumed to external air
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to kitchen
- Dishwasher recess with plumbing and power
- 28c high window glazing and sliding doors to living areas
- Selection of 6 designer elevations
- Choice of flooring - 450x450 tiles, timber laminate, or vinyl plank
- Carpet with underlay to all bedrooms and Home Theatre (if applicable)
- Selection of stylish blinds to windows and sliding doors excluding bath, ensuite and WC
The very essence of elegance, The Churchlands delivers relaxed modern living over two levels. Clever separation places the two guests’ or children’s bedrooms – with their own bathroom, at the front of the home for privacy, while living areas are all set to the rear.
An awesome galley-style kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry is the heart of the open-plan living and dining space, which flows out to the alfresco. The separate home theatre is perfect for more intimate gatherings or Netflix and children!
Upstairs, the parent’s retreat has a private sitting area for the fave ‘nap’ chair, a walk-in robe and ensuite. The double garage has a handy little storeroom.
- Double-storey design
- Upstairs parents’ retreat with sitting area, walk-in robe, and ensuite
- Two children’s or guest bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Big alfresco area
- Double garage with storeroom and shoppers door