This website is intended as a source of information regarding BGC Residential and its constituent companies, and is not to be taken as providing financial advice or recommendations in any way. The answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as being definitive or exhaustive, nor are the answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, BGC Residential makes no warranty as to the accuracy and/or completeness of that information.
BGC Residential accepts no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made on the basis of the information provided and advises that as every individual’s situation is different, professional advice should be sought based on the individual’s circumstances before any decisions are made.
House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Commodore Homes and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond Commodore Homes’ control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with Commodore Homes, a Commodore Homes sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Commodore Homes (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land Prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Commodore Homes is not the owner of the land. Commodore Homes has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
25th Anniversary Promotion – 5 Exceptional Inclusions
- The name of this promotion is the ‘25th Anniversary Promotion – 5 Exceptional Inclusions’ (“The Promotion”).
- The promoter of the Promotion is Commodore Homes (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion runs from 2 October 2018 to 31 March 2019 (“the Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion includes five (5) inclusions provided at no extra cost with every building contract. The five inclusions are:
- Fisher & Paykel twin 600mm ovens;
- E-Zone aircon – please note, this only includes the e-zone system and not air-conditioning which is separate to this promotion;
- 30 LED downlights;
- Security system, including a DSC alarm keypad and a DSC Motion PIR Detector;
- Three x Clipsal ICONIC Bluetooth dimmers.
- Full details of the above inclusions are provided upon request.
- A building contract must be successfully signed and entered into with Commodore Homes during the Promotion Period to be eligible.
- The Promotion may be terminated by the Promoter at any time without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to otherwise change the Terms and Condition of the Promotion, without notice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or any other item.
Referral Reward Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid from 10 October 2017 (“Start Date”) until notified otherwise (“End Date”) (collectively, “the Promotion Period”).
- This offer involves a $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) AUD referral payment to persons that successfully refer a client to BGC Residential Pty Ltd t/a Commodore Homes during the Promotion Period.
- The referral payment is paid for each client that is referred, with no maximum amount set of persons that can be referred (i.e. one person successfully referred equals a $1,000 referral payment; two persons successfully referred equals a $2,000 referral payment).
- NB: client is to be viewed as the party/ies to a building contract. Should there be two or more persons named on a contract, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions they are to be viewed as one client.
- To be eligible to receive this offer, the referrer must:
- Be over the age of eighteen years
- Have their Sales Consultant submit the referrer’s details at deal submission
- Referred persons must be new clients to Commodore Homes.
- The $1,000 referral payment will be paid within thirty (30) days to the referrer when the referred customer’s home has commenced construction (slab down stage).
- You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
- You must disclose to your friend or family member about the existence of this offer when engaging in the referral.
- You must not make any representations about Commodore Homes’s service / product that is outside of your knowledge. Commodore Homes holds no liability for any representations made by third parties that have not been approved by Commodore Homes.
- All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are the responsibility of the referrer. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
- This offer is a promotional offer only and is not to be considered as an engagement of employment or otherwise.
- Commodore Homes reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this promotion if considered necessary, without notice.
- Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.