This website is intended as a source of information regarding BGC Residential and its constituent companies, and is not to be taken as providing financial advice or recommendations in any way. The answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as being definitive or exhaustive, nor are the answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, BGC Residential makes no warranty as to the accuracy and/or completeness of that information.
BGC Residential accepts no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made on the basis of the information provided and advises that as every individual’s situation is different, professional advice should be sought based on the individual’s circumstances before any decisions are made.
Competitions / Promotions
Unless otherwise stated, all Commodore Homes competitions are open to Western Australian residents only.
Each of the below competitions / promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / promotion / discount by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed.
For previous competition Terms & Conditions, please contact us
Please see below for the T&Cs of our Dream Bigger promo (it must replace the Commodore Homes December 10K promo).
House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Commodore Homes and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond Commodore Homes’ control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with Commodore Homes, a Commodore Homes sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Commodore Homes (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land Prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Commodore Homes is not the owner of the land. Commodore Homes has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Referral Reward Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid from 10 October 2017 (“Start Date”) until notified otherwise (“End Date”) (collectively, “the Promotion Period”).
- This offer involves a $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) AUD referral payment to persons that successfully refer a client to BGC Residential Pty Ltd t/a Commodore Homes during the Promotion Period.
- The referral payment is paid for each client that is referred, with no maximum amount set of persons that can be referred (i.e. one person successfully referred equals a $1,000 referral payment; two persons successfully referred equals a $2,000 referral payment).
- NB: client is to be viewed as the party/ies to a building contract. Should there be two or more persons named on a contract, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions they are to be viewed as one client.
- To be eligible to receive this offer, the referrer must:
- Be over the age of eighteen years
- Have their Sales Consultant submit the referrer’s details at deal submission
- Referred persons must be new clients to Commodore Homes.
- The $1,000 referral payment will be paid within thirty (30) days to the referrer when the referred customer’s home has commenced construction (slab down stage).
- You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
- You must disclose to your friend or family member about the existence of this offer when engaging in the referral.
- You must not make any representations about Commodore Homes’s service / product that is outside of your knowledge. Commodore Homes holds no liability for any representations made by third parties that have not been approved by Commodore Homes.
- All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are the responsibility of the referrer. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
- This offer is a promotional offer only and is not to be considered as an engagement of employment or otherwise.
- Commodore Homes reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this promotion if considered necessary, without notice.
- Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Second Chance Grants by Commodore Homes
- The name of this promotion is the “Second Chance Grant by Commodore Homes” (“the Promotion”).
- The promoter of the Promotion is BGC Residential Pty Ltd t/a Commodore Homes (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is not related to the WA Building Bonus Grant. Applicants are unlikely to be eligible for this grant.
- The date of this promotion is 30 November 2020 and runs until 31 March 2021.
- This promotion consists of a $15,000.00 (fifteen thousand dollars) lump sum payment from the Promoter. This can occur via:
– $15,000 being paid to a bank account nominated by the client at site start; OR
– $15,000 being reduced from the total cost of the building contract; OR
–$15,000 being paid at such other time to a bank account nominated by the client, provided the client and Commodore Homes agree to the same.
- Developer Contribution: In conjunction with this promotion, Commodore Homes has partnered with developer partners to provide an additional payment of up to $20,000 which may be applied as a cash payment or a discount, at the land developer’s discretion.
- Government Grants: Further, eligible buyers may be eligible for the $10,000.00 (ten thousand dollars) First Home Owners Grant provided by the Government of Western Australia. Additionally, the Federal Government HomeBuilder stimulus of $15,000.00 (fifteen thousand dollars) for building contracts signed between 1 January and 31 March 2021 may apply. Applicants are encouraged to visit the government website to review their eligibility.
- Should a buyer be eligible for all four ‘bonuses’ identified in clause 5, 6 and 7, the total value is up to $60,000.00 (sixty thousand dollars). Commodore Homes is solely liable for the $15,000.00 (fifteen thousand dollars) component as per clause 5 of these Terms & Conditions.
- The promotion is only applied to House & Land packages identified by Commodore Homes as being part of the ‘Second Chance Grant’ promotion. All other House & Land packages are excluded.
- To be eligible for this promotion, a buyer must:
– Be looking to build with Commodore Homes for an eligible package; and
– Successfully enter, or be about to successfully enter, into a building contract with Commodore Homes, at a date after the commencement date of this Promotion and within the Promotion Period.
- Commodore Homes is not the owner of the land. Commodore Homes has permission from the owner of the land) to advertise this promotion.
- Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
The Big 3 by Commodore Homes
- The name of this promotion is the Commodore Homes “Big 3 Promotion”
- The promoter is BGC Residential Pty Ltd trading as Commodore Homes
- The Promotion commences on 25 August 2021 and continues until 30 November 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotion.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, a person must successfully sign and enter into a Preliminary Works Agreement with Commodore Homes during the Promotion Period for an eligible build design (from one of the three designs The Colossus, The Atlas, or The Odyssey), after which the client must successfully sign and proceed with an unconditional building contract.
- This Promotion consists of the client selecting items from a pre-allocated list up to the value of $25,000 (twenty-five thousand dollars).
- Should there be two or more persons that enter into one (1) contract with Commodore Homes, for the purposes of the Promotion they are to be viewed as one client (and therefore eligible to selecting only one promotional package).
- Through this promotion, the Promoter makes no representation whatsoever about an Applicant’s eligibility for finance. The Promoter is not a licensed credit provider and cannot provide financial services.
- Applicants are encouraged to seek independent financial or legal advice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed.
‘Grand Final Mates Pack’ Competition
The name of this draw is the Commodore Homes ‘Grand Final Mates Pack’ competition (the “Competition”). The draw is a random draw and will be held at 67 Walters Drive, Osborne Park on 23rd September 2021. The draw is open to the public and there is no cost to enter.
- The winning prize for the draw is a ‘Mates Pack’ which includes:
- Melbourne Demons and Western Bulldogs Merch
- Party Pies
- Sausage Rolls
- Footy franks
- Chips and crackers
- Tim tams
- The promoter of this competition is Commodore Homes.
- This competition runs from the 22nd September 2021 to 23rd September 2021.
- The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other special offers by Commodore Homes.
- This competition is open to WA residents only, who are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram response to their entry, and following their confirmation of age and WA residency, the winner will be announced on Facebook/Instagram, including the name of the winner. All entrants agree to have their identity (via their first and last name) made public in the announcement of the winner.
- Should no response be received by the winner within one (1) hour of notification, a new winner will be selected.
- The one (1) winner of this competition will be determined by way of a draw.
- Entry into this competition is as per and via the Facebook and Instagram status promoting the competition.
- The winner will be announced on the 23rd September 2021 (4pm).
Entry into this promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The decision of Commodore Homes shall be final and shall not be contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Commodore Homes reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this competition, amend the rules, or cancel the competition at any time, and without notice. Should the competition be cancelled, all entries received, and personal information provided will be removed. Further, the cancellation will be advertised on the Commodore Homes website.
- Employees, relatives and associates of Commodore Homes and associated companies are not eligible to enter.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram.
- Prize pack must be collected from our head office at 67 Walters Drive, Osborne Park on Friday 24th September 2021 between 9am-4pm